Outlined below are the recent statutory consultation periods of the Corrib Onshore Gas Pipeline. These periods provided an opportunity for the public to make submissions and observations in regard to the applications for approval submitted to the various statutory bodies:
- The Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources – Section 40 Application (further information) – 1 month public consultation period – Began Tuesday 9th November, 2010 and ended 5.30pm 10th December, 2010.
- An Bord Pleanála – SIA Further Information - Consultation period of 4 weeks – Began Wednesday 30th June, 2010 and ended Wednesday 28th July, 2010 at 5.30pm.
- An Bord Pleanála – CAO Application - Consultation period of 7 weeks - Began Wednesday 9th June, 2010 and ended Wednesday 28th July, 2010 at 5.30pm.
- The Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources – Section 40 Application - Consultation period of one calendar month - Began Wednesday 30th June, 2010 and ended Friday 30th July, 2010.
- The Foreshore Unit, Department of the Environment, Heritage & Local Government – Foreshore Licence Application (further information)– four week public consultation period – Begins Tuesday 26th October, 2010 and ends 5.30pm Tuesday 23rd November, 2010.
Please note that all submissions and observations must be made directly to the relevant statutory bodies during the above-mentioned consultation periods.
To view the applications submitted by SEPIL for consent for the Corrib Onshore Gas Pipeline please click here